Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

rap as haiko without limits

https://phys.org/news/2021-02-greek-chaos-heavy-snowfall.html
Oh how I miss you.
I swam 2000 yards, nothing special; but I did not even feel the second im; very weird.
It was cold and for the warmup I had the pool to myself, then it changed.

I have one more grant to file tomorrow if all goes well.  Nothing to do but clean up some numbers, but couldn't get into the system tonight and perhaps things will go poorly tomorrow as well.  It is extra and it serves a purpose as a draft; we'll see how that goes.  The alternative is better, so we'll see.

There is much to do and much going on; but I've met all the required deadlines except the one tomorrow which takes me through this week which is a relief.

I still have over 300 posts to get through.
Apparently I tried Haiko on June 22, 2013.
What do you think?

6/22/13
i do you
you do you
live with
out live
sex you
sex me
love you
long ago

No comments:

Post a Comment