Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

La voix humaine and graphomania

Graphomaniac.  Look it up, I am innocent.  Of course, I am not innocent, but perhaps I am a maniac which is better and worse.  I am lonely, and crazy and my science looks brilliant to me; so perhaps that is a crazy thing also.

This is the year of covid:
WDSU New Orleans: It's here! Check out the map for the Krewe of House Floats.
https://www.wdsu.com/article/its-here-check-out-the-map-for-the-krewe-of-house-floats/35381466
Yardi Gras.

There is always one of the back exercises that works, this time around it is the upward facing dog.
I never had a real problem; more discomfort; but after a long walk it is better even than that although there was a lot of stiffness and such; perhaps as much from the prior hard days of exercise and the vaccine as anything else.

I'd say other than residuals I cannot really feel now 4 days post vaccine there are no after effects.  I do have 3 and 1/2 weeks to wait for the second dose and two weeks after that before having the full benefit; whatever it happens to be.  Already, in theory, the chances of a serious case is greatly reduced.  I do not like vaccines.

I made a lot of progress, if things don't change I expect to stay on schedule with the projects I have.  There is still a ton of work to do the next few weeks and more happens every few days that requires I follow up.

At less than 345 posts left this one appears to be nothing more than a poem by someone else.  The human voice.  I love the French and I wonder if this is really someone else's poem.  It is not so great that it couldn't be mine, lol.  You can look it up and tell me.

Brilliant minds are often insane; my problems must be caused is something else.

6/10/2013
You can imagine the irony
which like change
is a measure of time
and is part of redundancy
and the circular nature of
well let us say its nature

Francis Poulenc's La voix humaine

No comments:

Post a Comment