Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Dispair and deadlines

I met the necessary deadlines today except for one which is 6 days hence where I am bound till Wednesday.  Today I worked like a dog on getting everything ready in advance of that date, but there is much left to do; hopefully it can be handled tomorrow.

I did find so many mistakes and complex writing in what I had hoped was finished today that I had a full day's work.  There is certainly plenty to do yet. 

AL.com: ‘It’s a sad, sad day’: Joe Cain Day traditions continue in Mobile during pandemic.

https://www.al.com/news/mobile/2021/02/its-a-sad-sad-day-joe-cain-day-traditions-continue-in-mobile-during-coronavirus-pandemic.html

June 19, 2013 was a weird post day.  All that appeared was the title (I left the misspelling in there, maybe I meant something else; but its unlikely).

 6.19.13

i hope you, i dispair  you

No comments:

Post a Comment