Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A look way back 15/397 deadline/apocalypto

Yuk!  I have a swim scheduled for 4:30 this afternoon.
It's 3 days since I looked at these deadlines here.  It's essentially down to two weeks although I have made a lot of progress in terms of understanding and documentation preparation.

https://www.kreweofhousefloats.org/map

Its later, I changed at least some of the drawings which needed to be changed, some of the wording that needed to be changed.
And I swam, 2200 yards.  I did skip a few of the breast strokes; but otherwise it was complete and while there were twinges it was better for my back I think then not. And it is was a decent workout after several days of moderate exercise at best.

The music was the sad sweet music that makes me think of all that I have lost and all that I will never find again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

I am not innovation, what I am doing requires so much from me and I am not up to it.  The US is 11th in innovation according to the news and I am holding something so important, perhaps my sanity; but if not that then something that is too important for me to give up and everything is now coming together, now that it is almost too late, perhaps it may be too late.

Every part of me reaches out to you.

And I wonder about my choices.
I wondered too in 2013, and June 10, 2013 this is what I was thinking.

6/10/2013 Choice and Credit in e-hologram theory
Do you deserve any credit for your actions
do you escape obligations for your failures
does the e-hologram universe predetermine your actions
if everything happens at once in the singularity
i have no more control over the disclosure
than you have as to whether you read it or not
the universe is clearly outside of your control
you don't control the movement of the planets
soon i will no longer be able to see things
whether it is days or years is of no consequence
because whatever i have to do
in such a universe as that
has already been decided
and so you wonder what this means to you
does it mean that you have no obligations
and the answer is just the opposite
it is yet another inconsistency
because it means just the opposite
You have the ability to make your singularity
whatever it is that you want it to be by acting
and knowing that whatever happens
has already happened
all of the pain, tortures, failure and success
means that you can act completely and without fear
because there is neither self determination nor a lack of it
it the circular arguments that support e-hologram theory
it is not an excuse to not act
it is only an excuse to act without fear

No comments:

Post a Comment