Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

community service and herd mentality-embracing the horror-short term intelligence in groups

Well, managed, despite no energy at all, to swim 2150, 1400 of it IM which was done is a so-so manner, some lengths better than others.  Was surprised, but the pain helps kill the other pain.
And it was cold and wet so I had the pool to myself.
I went from one lane to the other on the last IM, it was nice.

Why can't I just love the way that I want to?

I made minor strides with the work set out for this weekend.
There is this beautiful certainty, even though the lines never truly intersect the circle, the proximity increasing with the increasing solution compression is a more beautiful result in its certainty than the impossible suggestion which is replaced.

And after the swim I walked the dog in the rain.
A sort of funny song about dying in a nuclear war came on which helped distract from how tired I was, then this song came on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMihKmoYfe8
I was walking in a large field behind a neighborhood.
I screamed you name over and over and then I said I loved you.
And it made me feel better. 
Maybe it was the only time I had been honest in a while.

 If anyone was nearby, outside in the neighborhood, they probably wondered who the crazy person was.
It was cold and rainy and suited the mood of a mad man.
Then there was another bit about Neanderthals sort of sad funny, 200,000 years then they died out.
And then it was up the hill
and a song came up that didn't fit my mood, so I skipped it and then another one.
And then this one came up, one of my favorite songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb1W8oXMeEk
And I sang it out loud even though I wasn't in a field and I felt a little better and a little worse. 

yet another june 10, 2013 post:
I only had a moment to do a blog entry this morning before I was off to do community service.  It was already a very busy morning.

The two topics which were on my mind to finish were the two related to proof of time creating dimensions which will complete the triad and the one remaining on quantum tunneling equivalents in a e-hologram universe which languishes for whatever reason.

There is a novel in the works for long term intelligence, fiction.  You'll have to wait for it even though it is largely written, maybe by the end of summer there will be something more on that.

Now the proofs of time and dimension are finished.  Well, there are some posts anyway.

Let's talk about intelligence for a moment.

As our world races toward a 9-15 billion human population growth and the disaster that is associated with such mindless activity, it is worthwhile to reflect on the mental problems that prevent our acting to reduce the population to an acceptable level while on an individual level we know what needs to be done.

I am going to assume this has something to do with herd mentality.
This is the reason why one man or one woman can make such a big difference.
Even in unenlightened times joan of arc rose to a position of power as a zealot, warrior or madman depending on your historical point of reference.  I will not venture my opinion for fear I would offend one of those groups.

One concept embodied in the herd mentality theory is that those who can act must act where conditions make action a moral imperative.

In this regard I see leadership necessary to both bring intelligence to the conduct of world affairs both immediate, short term and long term.  It is also the reason i have taken up banners which like minds should adopt.   while intelligence in world population and resources is one area, it applies to the attention to the ongoing war with china that only china is aware of and government reforms designed to prevent a government like our current one from staying in power which led to our defeat in what I call the china usa war or World War C.

No comments:

Post a Comment