Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

are circular events stronger or more realistic than linear events

I'm reading the dutch house.
You should read it.
Its a book about me if my family had been rich, at least the first few pages seem that way.
And different, if my family had  been different.
And different if the things that happened were a little different.
We should read the same books.
We should have been friends.  We could have been best friends.
Or you should have married me the first time I asked you, even though I didn't use those words and even though you were too smart back then.
They could have made a Hallmark movie about us.
Instead we just mucked things up, you in your way, me in mine.
Its still a book worth reading.  The dutch house.  At least the first few pages.

I was in the sun for a little while, then the sun dropped just a little bit and it was too cold.
I am easily cold right now.  
I did not want to exercise, I was tired today, but if I was going to exercise I had to do it early, so I made an appointment at the gym for 1 and then I had to go.
I didn't want to swim too much, but I did my whole warm up and then I ended up doing 2100 yards, 1100 IM and while there was nothing impressive about them, it was one of those rare days where I was not alone, but I was also faster than everyone else (they were all slow) and I did more than I planned to do which has been a theme.  Every time someone tried to swim faster than me, i would show them that I was faster.  Lots of time I swim with people who don't try to swim faster than me, they just do.
But almost none of them do 1000 or 1100 or 1200 IM so I always do that.  See, you may be faster than me, but I can balance a ball on my nose.

I did not have the insight to realize how much damage I was doing.  That doesn't excuse me, anymore than my good intentions excuse me.  

CNN: Mardi Gras parades got canceled by Covid-19. So people in New Orleans turned their houses into floats.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/06/us/mardi-gras-house-floats-new-orleans-trnd/index.html

On June 11 of 2013 I wasn't up to much.  All I did was ask a question.  The answer is no, by the way.  I know the answer now.  Circles are approximations resulting from linear solution that move back and forth like a circle travels around.  That relationship is not a coincidence.

One day things will come around again, I tell myself; but I know that I have to make things happen.
I know that I ran out of time a long time ago.
I am getting counseling to figure out why I did not fix things when I had the chance and why I don't fix them now.  It will be interesting to see what I find out.

I also made the first draft of the Neutron PTE which will be in every chemistry classroom in the world one day.
It looks like this:

H(0)

N1

n2

n3

n4

n5

n6

n7

n8

n9

n10

n11

n12

n13

n14

n15

n16

n17

n18

n19

n20

n21

n22

n23

n24

n25

n26

n27

n28

n29

n30

n31

n32

n33

n34

n35

n36

n37

n38

n39

n40

n41

n42

n43

n44

n45

n46

n47

n48


Then it sort of falls apart a little, but it looks pretty good up till here and if you knew what all the colors meant, you might said that it has interesting colors, but I'd say it asks a lot of questions that I haven't answered yet.
(c) Me, all rights reserved.

Anyway, we were in the middle of the summer, it was probably really hot and maybe there were thunderstorms and I asked a question which I can answer today.

june 11, 2013
are circular events stronger or more realistic than linear events

No comments:

Post a Comment