Pages

Friday, February 5, 2021

wallpaper designs


I had a good swim two days ago, but a terrible coughing fit that night which would not stop and even left some residual effects today, although I am not coughing and only feel the effects when I think about them.  Some weirdly terrifying minor things,  but hard to worry since potential causes are numerous.   I hope to swim again today.

Yesterday dawned cold and I have been working hard getting paperwork done during the morning, interrupted only by a seminar which was not as helpful as it could have been.

My back isn't bothering me anymore; amazing the amount of punishment it can take.
My heart feels deathly ill, on the other hand.
I did a 40 min intermediate yoga workout yesterday, the first in some time.
It was hard and I did not impress myself with its quality, quite the opposite.
But it was exercise and I thought about what I promised we would do together 
and my heart died a little more.

I took one thing off my to do list, filing the next provisional, for better or worse, as complete or not as it is because I have to turn my focus to getting documents filed next week.
Today is a pretty full day and I have a goal to swim.
A work goal is to take the 7 prepared cases and polish them over the weekend and perhaps on Monday begin to file them.

It would make as much sense to finish just one today and file it; but I have a lot of information to go over and if I can get them all filed next week it will give me time to concentrate on potential alternative projects with enough time to pick up something else if need be.  I am also waiting for reviews which might give me some insight.

I know there are things that I will need but not have also so my goals for next week may fall apart.  It is cold and wet this morning and every day we are further apart. 

"You have to acknowledge the regret and integrate the fact that the choice isn’t what you made. You have to find the good parts. Face the bad parts, but say “but if I hadn’t done that I wouldn’t have done all of this, met all of these people… etc.” – Ben Friedlander

Another 6/10/13 post which means nothing to me and doesn't seem worth posting, but in 2013 I saw this and I saved it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment