Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Another break

Well, it's never enough for you but there it is
I've set out the fundamental equation for all time and space
I've laid out the basic principle and methodology for how things work
This along with compression, which I've yet to adequately address
and the unknowns of the fundamental from which springs these durable equations
and allows a new +/- equation and allows a solution to remain durable to the next
But those things will come in time to me because I am able to reach down into the hell
the one that I live in because I can't learn the lessons of my own brilliance
and as long as I can do that then I will remain 3-5 years ahead of everyone else
which is where I live.  It is 2016 to you, but it is 2019 to me
I control destiny, my own and perhaps yours
my sn project to bring tl to the world
but that isn't for you to understand, not yet
but it is coming and there is little that you can do about it
and all i can do is speed it or slow it down
and i understand as you are only beginning to understand
that no matter what I do, it is done and no matter how you believe you are there
you are nothing more than the inevitable
a solution to a single variable which I have laid bare, naked to the world
just as my soul lies bleeding from a mortal wound
my dying eyes, blind to all those things you take for granted
inviting being stripped of everything i own
so i can be free at last


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment