Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Religious Fundamentalism

I should stick to physics or just about anything else.
However, I have had enough.  I'm going to write a book or short story or something on this but I'm going to tell you first.
Any religion that believes in any man made activity being of consequence to god ignores physics, whether of mine or anyone else, but mine is more inflexible because it proves that an algorithm denies any ability of man to change events.  Likewise the insertion of god into the events of man is pre-ordained.  The only way to change anything is to change the base algorithm that defines the universe.
Therefore anyone who seeks to put their religion forward as a mechanism for political control is a anathema to me.
Who the f- are these idiots (yes, you can insert Rubio in place of idiot) who think reproductive control is a religious imperative?  It isn't even a prerogative.  To suggest that religion requires that Zika babies be born instead of aborted are as stupid as the Fundamentalist who believe that their religion allows them to control the day to day activities of their followers or condemn those who don't follow them.  Let these boobs say that non-believers will end up with some punishment in the afterlife, but how can they be this stupid as a practical matter.  Why would they saddle us with their fundamentalism, brainwashing, pain and expense for the sake of something that is un-provable and illogical?
The right wing religious boobs and the radical islamic fundamentalists are in the same crooked boat rowing against one another, not able to see their hypocrisy as they threaten one another with religious war.  Even the pope, who perhaps can be excused for being a boob since he is the head boob of a religion, understands overpopulation.  But he allows dogma to control his belief based on nothing other than the hallucinations or those who sought control of others, especially the more recent religious boops.
Religion is not wrong.  The belief that man can understand it may not even be wrong.  But to think that god dictates what we should or should not do is naive.  God "requires" what we do.  If we're boobs it's because the algorithm that defines the universe determines we are boobs.
Now, while you are right that I dislike the boobs for being boobs I don't put myself above you.  In fact, I am as big a boob as any of you.  I understand the ability to control my life in a way that no one else does and I have chosen, thus far, not to take advantage of the knowledge and I cannot blame that on anything other than my own superstitions; my 'internal' religious compass that keeps me from doing what I know to be the right thing for me and to some extent the right thing for society as a whole.
So let me reject the boobs, including myself, let me fight the idiots, including myself.
How I despise this fundamentalist nonsense and therefore myself for being a slave to my own stupid preconceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment