Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Aut-Building an algorithm 9-the connection between speed and information

This could be call an Einstein moment.  Those of you who don't think I'm a genius, can write this date down and copy this blog post and say, you knew me back when.  Of course, if it's wrong...
But never mind that, damn the icebergs, full speed ahead.
Years from now, philosophers will say that since my prior post was about god's mind is g-space that this was some sort of reward, but if I'm right here, then perhaps I should be given a different reward, you have to agree with that, that I should get what I want and not some equation for an algorithm, right?  Of course, the universe is, as a matter of definition in opposite spiral theory, defined by irony (things going in and out of sync according to a fairly random algorithm) so we'll just have to see how just the god of AuT g-space is.
Anyway, on to the math.
One change per item compressed state is defined as maximum aging and is the equivalent of being still in the universe.
As discussed before, we are moving very fast through the universe.
Let me see if I can get this right the first time, if not, I'll come back to it.
Hence, light speed can be redefined in terms of information theory:
ct1=0,1,1=2
ct2, the first speed affected type always moving at the speed of light (not always but we will discuss that later) is (1,1,2)^2^2 or 4^4=256.  So one ct0 substitutes for one of 256 ct2 (photon states) each quantum instant.
ct3 is (1,2,3)^2^3 or 6^8 or 1,679,616 and at light speed there is one ct change for every 256 of these.  This means each "quantum" wave has 6561 changes with ct1 every quantum change.  That takes care of wave energy.  How about us?
We're talking quantum mass here, not electrons or some such, but the informational building blocks.
anyway, we know the scale, e=mc^2.  But this is just the transition to the next lower state, so it gets a little complicated.
We can say if only one change occurs, one exchange with ct0 (space) every quantum instant (10^-39th of a second more or less) then we are still in the universe.  That isn't really possible, but it's the idea.
Anyway wer are 2,3,5 or 10^2^4 or 10^8 or 100 million wave forms which equates to Approx 1.68x10^14 wave quanta which means at the speed of light there are  6.561x10^11 exchanges between ct0 and ct4.
We could continue this analysis for black holes and we will, but for the moment, let's look how speed and change equate.
The speed of light is 299,792,458 m/s.  Not really blistering, but there it is.  Keep in mind a second is 1.07x10^-39th of a quantum change if memory serves.
If each quantum change at standing still is one ct0 per 1.68x10^14 wave changes for each 1.07x10^-39th of a second for matter then we are able to define the rate of change by putting these figures together.
Now you're expecting me to go through this math and find out if I misplaced a decimal or if maybe I converted photons to matter right or maybe if I left off a step and didn't convert waves to photons before I did my calculation.  If so, you'd be wrong, but it's all there, right above, more or less and that is enough for now.  If you want to check my math for errors so far, feel free to comment.
256 256
        1,679,616.00 6561
   100,000,000.00 6.561E+11 1.68E+14

No comments:

Post a Comment