Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

AuT-balance and distractions 11

I have to assemble everything because I'm getting ready to get my first set of edits back.
The lack of support led me to abandon this in favor of the things that bring bread to the table, but as you probably know I've laid out a theory that explains everything, at least up to g-space, explains at least what happens in g-space and leaves very little to the imagination.  It's rather hard to believe that the acclaim is not louder, but then who really cares what I believe.
One item came up, however, in connection with the model which is, a slightly unbalanced model, but which fooled everyone before me into thinking it was balanced because of the converging infinite series being so far advanced.  There is, however, a flip side and another balancing feature and I am going to address that in today's post while I wait for those edits to come in and make the last push to publish the second edition of spirals in amber (greatly enhanced).
The F-series on which the theory is loosely modeled is a diverging infinite series.  All the other elements are converging infinite series.  It does, however, appear that converging and diverging series exist and the model suggest, perhaps even demands, that there is a balance (slightly off and converging or diverging) between the converging and diverging infinite series.
That is while each converging or diverging series is infinite, there is one converging element for each diverging element and the "unbalance" between these two sets is either diverging or converging or both converging and diverging.
More on this later too.

Volume II coming soon-the perfect christmas gift for anyone, you know what I want for christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment