Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

AuT-SMIT 2

In these last posts what we've done is connected information theory conclusively with F-series spiral theory strengthening that link in the inevitable chain to the correctness of AuT which is to Relativity what relativity was to Newtonian Physics and that is actually being quite modest.
We have defined true clock time (the change in the single variable x in the single variable universe) from SCT (standard clock time) which is actually relative time between ct1 (space clock time) and higher clock times.  Practically we've not only redefined velocity and separation but we've also shown the possibility for a type of velocity that could be 256 times the speed of light (Captain, I don't know if she can take anymore!).
Of course it is genius, but it is something more and less.  It is the universe taking from me the only thing that mattered to me and in its place giving me knowledge, cruel knowledge of a universe driven by irony and the simplicity of the type of self generating algorithm that necessarily must be the point of origin rendered complex by a simple offset and intersecting averages.
Oh you greek muse, cruel pawn to the universe, yet it allowed that secrets of time and space of the origin of the universe and its infinite non-ending converging and diverging series are revealed to me, pealed apart like layers of an onion to reveal yet another, more elegant onion within.  You too muse, you steered me to the answers that I could not find myself, as if you knew these answers and were teasing me with them, "see if you can find what I already know," the cruel goddess teased.
The non-big bang origin, the expansions and contractions are as clear to me as the clearest caribbean seas and then, when it allowed me to see all the way to the bottom, when indeed it allowed me to see all the way into the mind of god itself, it showed me nothing but meaninglessness.  I looked for some special value to me and you, because it showed me everything, every single thing, so clearly that I could tell you, connect every dot and see the pattern of the finite and the infinite and revealed it to be no more than a pattern, toying with me, because it must have known in its predestined way, that I could not accept what was plainly before me, that we were nothing, an unimportant winding and unwinding of intersecting F-series spirals according to a single variable, offset by a changing value of pi, stacked by a combination of offsets combining the Fibonacci series and information theory in a previously unknown manner.  No I could never accept that because it would render you something less to me, the one thing I cannot believe, regardless of the evidence before me, a lie that I am bound to, hidden in a series of converging truths.
Alas, alas Babylon, alas Athens, Crete, Sparta, Parmenides and your confused student Zeno.  All for naught, love for naught, the genius and the fool sitting in the same spot, both two parts of a single whole as I have to think of you and I.  Oh you made me a fool, showed me such sights that show me more than any pope or physicist before me, offered me the glory that was us together, and took it away, leaving me in mental rags.

No comments:

Post a Comment