Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

A-u-T 7a of 10 break from delving too deeply

I have begged for my freedom.  You don't believe it, but its true.  Sometimes even wishing that in exchange for this that there would be death, a release from the gnawing pain in my mind.  But other days, not so much.
Why that is necessary, why it was necessary to get to this theory I don't know.  Things line up specifically for a reason.  Your prejudices against me and my mathematics are not because the theory is wrong. You know I'm right, but part of the process of disclosure, since disclosure is an effect at this stage and point in the universe, is here.
And yet in terms of freedom and math you expect me to do better.
Everything you read is a little out of date, my mind and my drafts constantly moving towards the corrected.  I don't get this perfectly, because there is so much to get, but I see the basics clearly and the outlying portions are seen as through a dense fog, but as I get closer they come out of the fog and I share them with you, but I have to remember them and assemble them and it comes slowly, this picture from the fog which is given to me for reasons I can't explain and for a reason that I do not understand.
I know that not everyone would want to stick with this boring stuff.  But this is my process.  If you want to skip it, wait for the books, the next one will be out before July if all goes well, and before that even the second edition of the first book.  Or perhaps neither will come out and you will have to continue my work.
This set of posts is setting out out how charge, strong and weak forces, magnatism and the higher ct4 compression states result from quantum phenomena, in particular quantum ct4 states.  It's a tall order for 10 posts.  You try it.
It the posts that come up, this is going to be tied together and some formulaec stuff will be proposed.
Unlike the fundamental equations, things get sticky in the applied arts.
You think this is easy for me?
But AuT tells us where to look and explains why we don't see what we expect.
Half life theory indicates, for example, that protons should spontaneously self destruct and that moving to energy it should be observable.  AuT adopts that, but in a slightly different format.
In AuT there is a balance between things, but an unequal balance moving towards the infinite (infinite series math solutions) but inflection points allow for transitions.  These transitions are hard to see for matter for several reasons.  One is they happen pretty fast (1.07x10^-37th second in space time).  The other suggested by this line of posts, is that they are going on constantly, that we do see them already as strong and weak magnetic forces and more fundamentally as postive and negative charge.  If you had never seen one and you were given a "where's waldo page" and told to find waldo, it's likely you wouldn't see him.  You don't know what to look for.  AuT is far from finished, but it does suggest some of what waldo looks like. Maybe it doesn't paint the picture but it says he may have glasses or maybe a striped shirt.
So if you fill a cave with water and look for flashes of light, you're likely to be disappointed.  The distance between carrier transitions is long, but moreover the transitions you are looking for are likely generating the very water you're seeing in place of bare ct4 states because they are mathematical transitions and not flashes of light (more specifically flashes of wave energy) and they are, due to the counterpoints of compression and length between turns, at that level of compression a sharing process as the ct3 states peel off of one ct3 carrier and on to another.  Again, the forces are all there, but we're looking for flashes of light, litle nuclear explosions, where they don't exist.  You can, however,  find those transitions.  Nuclear phenomena show those transitions and that has been known since Einstein figured out what we were looking at when we observed radiation.
It's absurdly difficult to get precise, but knowing that we are looking for shadows when we're looking for forces means that we can look beyond the shadows for the solutions and the results.
One reason is that I have to accept my science as more probable than not.  It does render things, render them what?  render them period. It takes all science and history and melts it down to pretty much nothing.  Religion goes with it.  Understanding is cold comfort for being abandoned by our superstitions.
Doesn't make it cease to exist, it just turns it into mush, the mush it really is.  That isn't easy, this is not some grand design, it is too simplistic to be grand.  It is a simple design that gives a complex result, but the enormousness of the result is just shaped fat that when exposed to the heat of knowledge melts into a primorial mush of little consequence.
Mankinds' magnificience is just waht we always knew it was, vanity of the idiot.
You, of course, know I'm right in the basics of the theory, the universe matches up to it too well, but you are impatient.  You want me to hurry up things but you also have to understand that after 3 years from only the grain of a concept I'm moving reasonably fast, ahead of everyone else in some respects and behind everyone else in others.  As I am with everything else.

http://www.space.com/36562-earth-moon-through-saturn-rings-cassini.html


No comments:

Post a Comment