Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Physics without understanding

Having finished the book project (except for going back and editing and doing that 200 page summary from spiral) I am taking something of a break from physics while I catch up with other matters.  There will still be posts as I take the information from the publications and examine it in these posts, but I feel pretty comfortable saying that if you want to understand the symmetry below the universe you can get the books or that there is enough in the posts already published to get you where you need to be.

I expect I will pick this up in earnest after I have finished editing the two non-science books I am editing (and partially writing in the case of the science of nostradamus).

I need some slack time and some feedback which I am waiting for with quite a bit of trepidation. Having published book 6....


I feel like I need to take time to finish the science of nostradamus (maybe 1/3 of the way through the half writing, half editing first very rough draft, almost 48,000 words, essentially a short novel now, but it will certainly be close to 60,000 when the first draft is finished, perhaps longer after the first complete read through, even though there are large portions that will deleted) and the editing of the second  book from the counselor's series (almost 1/2 of the way through a draft that could be published in its current form but needs some polish).

There are also the requirements of work.

At some point in February I will look back into deeper peer review if things do not otherwise come together.

There are many issues that bear discussion, but tonight I am only thinking about those things which should happen in the next few days which are filled with meetings and work.

I mentioned that AuT provides a mechanism for the change in the poles and gives some prediction potential to this issue and this article shows the importance of a better understanding of supersymmetry.

The Earth's poles may be about to flip - and the consequences could be 'dire' http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwsaKhyzc

That is interesting, but the next article is more to the point.

Then there is this article, reflecting the 100's of millions of dollars spent looking for something that AuT explains fairly thoroughly.   I think book 5 might be a good start, but for certain, the whole idea of any type of matter outside of the framework of AuT is so ridiculous that it boggles the mind.  However, I have mentioned that the universe is governed by irony (and why) in the books so my problems as the one who has discovered this and the ignominy that surrounds my discovery and me are hardly surprising.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2016/0721/Why-dark-matter-still-proves-difficult-to-detect


Quite to the contrary, if it wasn't this way, I'd be wrong; in itself a very ironic story.  In a universe powered by irony, the easier the recognition, the less likely I would be to be right and you know I am right.  If you read my books the logic is unassailable, the mathematics too certain, the observations too confirming.  And yet, I sit in the cold, hungry, staring into an outdated screen through failing eyes largely unacknowledged, even ridiculed by those who refuse to admit the superiority of the new approach that undermines their petty gods, spiritual and scientific.

But the important point is that when physics looks at phenomena without AuT, it is like taking a caveman and putting him in times square without an explanation.  Everything looks peculiar, even though it isn't that complicated.
The science world is spending millions if not billions looking for dark matter when they don't even know what matter is.  They look through space, without knowing what they are looking at and they keep track of time without knowing what time is.  And yet, in those 6 short books, all these things are set out, but the cavemen stand eyeing the traffic and signs agape.

On a brighter note, I did send one of my stories on a long, round about, but perhaps romantic trip to hollywood yesterday which is something.


No comments:

Post a Comment