Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

174..2 chapter 13

AuT is a pure physics model, that is it has no randomness.
You might ask, what happens when we get to the point where we can actively do the opposite of what lower, hidden states dictate.  The answer is that if they are truely hidden we cannot get that close and even if we could could, the speeds are too high for us to match them in the preAuT physics world because time is not an issue.  Finally, the universe would likely kill us rather than let that happen and it appears likely that because of the slowness to adopt and popularize AuT that is going to happen sooner rather than later.

In the meantime, between now and when we are wiped out, I weighed in at 174.2 today, as expected under the target weight.  I swam my 2200 yard work out after a fair bike ride, part of it in significant heat, so I hope to be able to sleep despite my anxiety.
The anxiety is so high it is hard to quantify.  Imagine seeing your own death and its really soon.  That is the type of thing.

My blood pressure was low again, but that doesn't make someone with my problems healthy, my vision has bothered me.  I am not able to read all of my own work, but it is one of those things which is not a choice, but a lifestyle.

The midnight sun, that is the twilight zone episode about what happens without AuT.  I cannot do a lot more than what I have already done.  You can lead the world, but you cannot fight the stupidity of a universe driven by an underlying mathematical agenda.

Chapter 13

Action-People acting weird.

A news broadcaster is standing beside the levee, dark clouds roll overhead.
The rain in the central plains will not let up, Andrea,” he tells the camera being operated on a tripod by a man in Weather channel raincoat.  “We are expecting a little rain later in the afternoon, for now its just humidity, great weather for mosquitoes.”
The cameraman gives a thumbs up, “Im going to have the camera pan out over the eerily quiet Mississippi.  After the bridge collapse and until the demolition teams get finished it is closed to all traffic.  Only the upstream ferry is running.  Algiers is closed after a railroad crash which caused the evacuation of the WestBank.”
The camera shows the water, empty of traffic, moving majestically.
“Hey!” A yell comes from off camera.  “The camera zooms back.  A man is staggering away, dazedd.  “That drunk bit me!” the announcer says incredulously.  “oh shit, cut.”
The camera goes off.  “you want me to call the police?”  The cameraman asks.
“No, its just some crazy drunk.  I better not get hepetitus, though.  Lets go to the van first aid kit and Ill put something on it.”
“Look at all those people milling about.  It’s a little early for that many drunks.  Must be a convention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment