Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Christmas trees

174.4
The benefits of a largely vegetarian diet
And stress

The world is like a christmas tree in the dark.
When you are there, the tree is lighted
And when you are gone
the power is off and lights are out

Love is you
in the room
when you are gone
so it is

The universe on the other hand is a  mystery
But it is a mystery with a couple of very clear clues.
One clue is the denominator of pi which is ubiquitous.
Another is the golden ratio
The third is the relationship between the first two.
All of these things force the universe into a fractal model.

That is so obvious that I have to wonder what is going on here.
I have some publication questions
I get proposals, double blind
but does publication even matter at this point
Perhaps patents matter, I'm not sure.

I have insights at times, but I forget them as often as I remember to write them down.
Sometimes I put things that are not relevant to physics.
My poems to you? No, that is physics.
I write this because I forgot something insightful that came from somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment