Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The muffin Man chapter 15

So some of you wonder, did I stop working out?  Did I get fat?
The answer is no, although I have gone from the 174 plus back to the 175-176 range although I have been able to get to  173 and change.
I am on my second cup of coffee which I badly needed today.
I have a lot planned and I did not swim yesterday.
Today should be a gym day, that takes me to 1:00 because it opens late because of god.
Well, not god, the superstitious belief system which runs our world.
If AuT is taken to its logical end; religion dies. 
That is not a good or bad thing; it is a wonderful and horrible thing.
It frees us from nonsense, eliminates large quantities of false evil; but it takes away purpose and morality.
But that is what AuT is, after a fashion.  It is the death of randomness.  it is an extreme and, can I say vexing...no that word is no longer relevant, depressing result.
The only issue that remains after aut is can we control ct1 changes, for if we cannot, then we cannot change ct2, 3 or 4...except as part of the strange feedback loop that is energy and to a greater extent life.  We affect ct...4 transtion states, probably not 1,2 or 3 although that remains to be seen with certainty and thereby achieve what we call self-control, consciousness, self determination...exccept that we don't.
You can say this:  "We expllode a bomb, we increase space locally, we effect ct1."  That is a lie, however.  I would have dwelt on that philosophically before, but now I see that what we call space, is actually ct1-early ct4 transition states.  Do we, when we explode a bomb get to ct3?  Perhaps not, perhaps we don't even get close to ct1,2 and 3.  Perhaps the "space" we work with is ct4 transitions states below ct4t6, the proposed photon state; understanding that it could easily be an even higher transition state.  If that is as far down as we can get, then life is meaningless.  I type for no better reason than that the universe demands it of me and those who jihad and killing based on the least of things, ignorance and superstition.  That last, at least, is certainly true as much as I would like it to be different.
The more I know about the universe, the less of it I control.  That is a curious thing.
And yet, there is zero meaning unless we can get to ct1, although ct3 would make me god.
We'll see.
Until then there are "utility issues" that I have to address.
I am a chemist, the source of many of my problems.  Should have gotten a physics degree I suppose, but chemistry can be called applied physics, just as chemical engineering can be called applied chemistry, mechanical engineer applied chem e, etc; or you can go the other way and say that math is theoretical physcis.  I have a lot of math in my pocket, don't believe me?  Turn me upside down and shake me.
But we were talkign applied this or that.
Covalent bonds vs stable fractal structures
The first problem that has to be addressed is the structure of the electron and the electron stable.
The easy covalent concept looks at a simplification of this process where the electrons move.
Filling the outer 8 electron shell is the easiest to view.
What about ionic bonds?
This idea is that electrons are lost by one and gained by another.
Again there is a fractal structure that makes sense at the proton level which forces the stability at the electron level.  It is not "shells" that define the stability, it is the shape of the shells pulling these electron shells together.
This is a net spew and absorption issue vrs a fractal structure.

Physics continues to chase my model:
Quantum Physics Is Fine, Human Bias About Reality Is The Real Problem http://flip.it/3x9USU
Run, run as fast as you can, you cannot catch me, I am already gone.

This remains pretty rough in patches here as I rewrite to clarify this and I am not really rewriting now as I have moved on to other things for a while.  I will be back soon enough.

Chapter 15

On the wrong side of the levee, secondary characters


Mason: “We need to get out of here.  We are slowly being poisoned by the gas.”
Dat be good, you be lettin em know boudreaux is good too, but there be no phone or transport over to dat side. 
Becky:  And if there was, we’d have to cross the levee where the gas is too thick. 
In fact, when mason looked over the levee he saw a cloud of the poison gas and dead bodies outside of the houses in a sufficiently horrific layout.  The cloud of gas was visible nearly to the top of the levee.
Is there any way over there?
There be a small piroux, but you have to be some kind of crazy to try to row it over there.

There is half of the bridge span, but the gas leak has caused everyone to evacuate.  We can go down to it and scale the bridge from the levee side and cross the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment