Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday

Today is the day I get back on a schedule, although I am at his blog first.
It is cool outside.  I need to exercise, I need to get into the office.  I can ride down there and miss another day of swimming.  I am fortunately only one day off of that schedule, yesterday's jump in the pool did not qualify but I was tired, hot and dehydrated.  today is a holiday of sorts and riding in to calendar the rest of my week is logical.

I cut down a tree and another maple is attempting to grow from the stump.  I am not sure whether to give it a shot or not.  its parent did not do so well over time.
I have 4 more trees to cut down, two are dead, one is fallen over and threatens a wall and some power lines. 

I have not weighed in for quite a few days, I suspect given the limited meals I've eaten that I have not changed much; at some point in time today I will shower and it will happen.

There is a storm off the coast of florida that seems in no hurry.  I envy its langour.

Possible Detection of a Black Hole So Big It ‘Should Not Exist’ http://flip.it/qgl9xg

there is no reason to address the failings of preaut math.  the results of aut are that a maximum size post-black hole ct state (ct6) would contain as much information as is in the observed universe.  What this article is talking about is preaut math where a black hole is some mythical creation and not a matter of math.
16^32 vs 26^64 is the ratio of the simple black hole to the post black hole universe particle, the effect that is typically attributed the status of the singularity at the beginning of the present universe expansion.  It is not, of course, a singularity.  That would require a coincidence of state changes which is mathematically prohibited, but one can forgive the lesser scientists (mathematicians physicists, astronomers) who went bfore me and failed to discern the math that is at the core of the universe.

I am in the first third of a rewrite of Nostradamus, then I have to rewrite notes.  I need an editor; but I need to get a book successfully marketed also.  I am in the rewrite phase even as I produce my first screen play which is not named, oddly enough.  I have a lot of inventory.
I could go after a publisher to solve some of these problems, but the truth is that I am a little too busy to be worrying about a carreer change this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment