Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Einstein broke time, I merely fixed it

5:00 am. It is dark outside, I want to sleep but I cannot.
The storm appears to have decided to move away from the gulf, but these enormous cones of uncertainty somehow survive the predicted course. 
I have already fed the animals, eaten myself and have my half cup of coffee and water in front of me.
There are strange noises from outside.
I have done a little packing, some of that has kept me awake, but I have more to do.
I could be making a list.  I could be taking a shower.  I could be working on the next book, paper or patent.
I could refine the business plan, finsih the screen play, edit a book, email someone who I need to get to do some task that eludes me.
I swam 2200 yards yesterday after a shorter workout, lightening, apparently from 40 miles away, but carried through the night ended it early.
I stayed under 175. 
It is windy outside.

Einstein broke time.
I fixed it.
Fixing required solving the function of the universe below the level of thermodynamics.
That in turn required figuring out what thermodynamics was.
It was a little surprising to me, but in retrospect it makes a lot of sense.

The truly weird thing is that they continue to publish articles like this:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190826122010.htm

It boggles the mind.
I sent in the time piece for publication.  I can certainly get it published, but I sent it to Aps because they are irritating me so I thought I would send one more paper to embarass them later.
Think of what happens to build a stop action movie, that is part of what I put in there, maybe it is in the last post.  I forget.
It will come here, but it is early, I am cold even though it is hot outside, I am lonely and alone.
I am abandoned, lost, hungry even though I just ate, I am home, and there are those who would save me if I could only save myself.
Soon, too soon, I have to leave.
I should be packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment