Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The last week, lockheed martin

I weighed in at 173.6 today, the first really clear drop below 175.  This does not matter, but its just a thing.
There is little question but that I overcomplicate things but for purposes of the next patent, I am working to simplify the approach.  This does not mean I am headed in the right direction, it just means that I have things that need to be done.

https://www.nowscience.co.uk/single-post/2017/07/09/Lockheed-Martin-Release-New-Details-About-Compact-Fusion-

These goofs will never get a working fusion reactor because they don't know what they are doing, and the patent explains why not.  It is a curiousity.  Where is Lockheed Martin when you need them.

So, a while back I did the first post on time,
got busy, getting back around to it. It's time to put up the second post, but its going to include the first one that has some edits.
This series of posts deals with what time is and it deals with a few other thngs.
1) Hidden Variable Theory-This is a thng. Some goof named Bell "disproved" its existence, but his math was defective because, like most physicists, he looked at time as an absolute.
Hidden variables are variables that we cannot see, but that are part of the universe. The interesting thing is that they are pretty obvious mathematically, almost too simple. If I ever find out that I'm wrong, after I recover from the shock, I'm going to show a lack of surprise and say, I guess it was too obvious.
So why are they hidden? They are hidden because they operate in a time free environment. this brings us to item 2).
2) Schrodinger's Cat. There is a joke, so here's the joke: Heisenberg and Shrodinger are driving down the highway and they are pulled over by a traffic cop. The cop walks up to the car and asks Heisenberg, "do you know how fast you were going?" He answers, I can tell you how fast I was going or where I was, but I cannot tell you both at the same time. The cop doesn't like the answer and thinks that it warrants a search of the car, Schrodinger consenst. The cop opens the trunk and asks, do you know that there is a dead cat in here? On which Shrodinger replies, well now we do.
You see based on things like the dual slit experiment, which sounds like science fiction, there is this thing called wave particle duality which makes it look like waves can exist in two states simultaneously. It's what makes quantum computers work, in case you were wondering. But Schrodinger, while a better mathematician than I was in my prime, was wrong...and rigth, sort of. You see time is a higher dimensional feature and high dimensions are built on lower dimensions so lower dimensions don't have time. That's why there is time dilation, but that is another subject, well its the same subject, but I digress. What is really going on is that there is a quantum count, 1, 2, 3, 4 and then there is time. The quantum count goes on in a time free environment so it can count as high as it wants in the absence of the passing of time. All dimensional states exist together, so dense things, like electrons, protons and neutrons, have varying degrees of "time free" changing stuff along with time affected stuff. What this means is that for any value of x, the pre-time features can have many changes between states. The cat, as it were, can be mostly dead or alive for any value of x, but once time is introduced, all those pre-time changes average out and you have a cat that is either dead or alive, based on statistics. This is why AuT (my model) allows for working quantum computers and the existing quantum computers don't really work. It also explains what waves are, but that is a story for another day.
Well, I was going to put the new post in here, but I went in too long, maybe next time.
Ok, one more cat joke. A man walks into a library, and says to the Librarian, “I'm looking for a book that's been recommended to me… It's about Pavlov’s Dogs and Schrodinger’s Cat… Do you know it?”



The Librarian answers, “well, that rings a bell, but I'm not sure if it's here or not”


No comments:

Post a Comment