Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Progress 8/19

It is early.  If I file the next utility I have a couple of weeks left to do it.

I temporarily posted a number of articles without comment.  I apologize to any that were confused, but it was the only way to get them easily cleared off of my phone.
The commentary related to those may never come, but then again it might.

I want to start with my version of the matrix.  This comes (only slightly edited) from an exchange with a physicist:

Let me "proof the theory" in a 4 sentences.  I can send you a lengthy paper proving the specificsbut I'm just trying to get you to think about the concept based on what you already know:
1) Iterated equations produce fractals.
2) The denominator of pi (fpix) is an interated equation which gives rise to f(n).  Don't take my word for it, you can check it out by creating a series of summed solutions to fpix or I could send you a spreadsheet.
3) f(n) is also an interated equation giving rise to more fractals.  
Conclusion: Since we see these two iterated equations in the universe, the universe is fractal.  
What does that mean?  Decide if you want to go down the rabbit hole and I'll be glad to show you what comes after those articles which are very difficult for the physics community to digest. 
There is a door in front of you.  On this side is the standard model and a universe which is comfortably random.  On the other side is AuT and a universe the likes of which you have never imagined but which is painfully obvious once you see it.  The answer to the dual slit anomally, schrodinger's cat, even Zeno's Paradox is on the other side of that door.  
Since you are an astronomy buff: the answer to what a black hole is on the other side of the door, although that is pretty trivial and if you haven't figured it out already, you probably aren't taking this seriously, which is ok.  I have a good sense of humor.
Open the door 

While I continue to increase the depth of the project, I am uncertain whether to do this or not.
So this is a progress report.  Like most of this blog it is just to you and, to some extent, to me.
I suppose I should be focusing on the move.  Its not 630 yet, lets just cover progress as it comes up automatically in the Outreach part.
1) Outreach/Funding
2) Science-theory
3) Science-applied
4) Results
5) Intellectual property
6) Other wosk
Those are some broad categories that suit me.  I could easily add moving on and lifestyle; both seem to be tied to these.

Rather than a long line of swimming workouts, since we talked about moving to the mountains, I did another stair and weight workout; stair, swim, stair.  It was a level 9, pretty consistently 9 with only a few minutes warming up at the beginning and two short breaks in the middle.
I should mention that thunderstorms might have forced that hand if I hadn't decided on the upright workout anyway.  I also surprised myself by doing the core and back series.  I only did the two enhanced weight sets instead of the 3 regular or 3 enhanced, but the level 9 workout for what must have been close to 25 minutes took a lot out of me.

That doesn't fall into a category.

I'm going to do the science category this morning, because its easy.  I have finished the basic science at this point in time.  I read the articles on basic science and realize that I am far ahead of them.  I no longer really care about the aps, it is just a tool to fill in the results, intellectual property and outreach.  I cannot focus on small, prejudiced minds.  The editors there are "tools" to the extent they don't value my work because they don't take time to understand it.

I took this out of the first part (9 pages) of the paper I have prepared:

In 2012 in the wake of a collapse in my personal life I began accidentally a study of time and dimension as a series of blog inquiries discussing Hawkins’s book on hologram theory and some of the ponderings of Einstein. The EHT hypothesis was, to some extent, that space was the same as everything else.
The resulting math separates time from change, shows how dimensions build from non-dimensional space, shows space as massless and mass (or gravity) coming from the folding of space.
Ultimately, this resulted in a series of books and papers which redefined dimension, energy and time in a way so predictive that it changed the way the universe is viewed and created an entirely new version of physics which will define the 22nd century to the extent there is a 22nd century.
The theory is covered in several papers including one pending before the APS editorial board which is a mathematical proof.

Just did not think it worked for an article.
The part starting on page 9 is pretty wild even to me.
Eventually it will appear here, for the moment you are ahead of other locations where information is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment