Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

I am back after 5 days Chapter inserts

I was pulled away from my blog by the patent deadline, met with a day to spare, but still exhausting.
Then some research on the story, which went amazingly well, some of the results appear below.

Then I had to update some documents, a couple of youtube videos resulted.

I weighed in at 175.2 again near the target weight, but not less despite eating very little yesterday.  I just polished off a whole bag of  granola, not sure what was going on their, nerve eating I suppose.  You have made me nervous, on edige about these things which I need to deal with, but with all that is happening, it is hard to do what is right.  That is a moral dilema, how to force yourself to do what is hard and right or whether to make everyone suffer in the short run for some long term perception.

I slept yesterday for 10 hours, exhausted and feeling like i was having a heart attack, but I swam two days after that, both 2200 yard swimming, and perhaps it was muscle tightness from having lifted and then missing a day or two's workout where normally I would have swam.

The exercise I got, however, was badly needed, even if it was not swimming and even if I had promised myself not to get it.

I ddo some videos, here they are:

A 90 second required video


A long pitch video

https://youtu.be/kYi-MKf6Z1w

They need more, but I am the only resource in this project.  My advisors bring little to the table and my attempts to build out the team have not met with the speedy success I thought likely.  Still I work forward.

Here are two articles, the first is nonsense since there is no true quantum uncertainty, just the illusion that the hidden variables would solve if physics merely looked for them
Phys.org: Quantum uncertainty helps solve an old problem.

https://phys.org/news/2019-07-quantum-uncertainty-problem.html

The second is different.
Here is support for the fractal model:
https://medium.com/@leonardfinkel/much-like-white-light-spacetime-is-also-composed-of-a-certain-rainbow-dab01b40d2d6

But you don't have time for science, what you want is an action movie starring the Rock.

Chapter 4b-Train Wreck Set up

A train carrying a long line of black tanks moved slowly along the westbank near the bridge, across the river from new orleans.  Horns from the water carried over the levee and the engineer put his hand on the speed controls, “Should I slow down?”
“Those noises are coming from the water, it’s something to do with ships.  I wouldn’t do anything yet,” the co-engineer said moving to the open door on the river side of the engine.  “We don’t want to stop with this load, you know we shouldn’t.”
Beside the train on the adjacent road, a car sped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment