Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

where am i tonight

I managed to weigh in under 174.2; but I have eaten a lot since then and have gotten away from the scale.
I want to tie into the debate and pollution.  We are dead without new technology and AuT at least conceptually provides the ability to put a thermostat on the earth and nothing else does.  AS I have said, if you fear global warming, wait till you see global cooling.  This was actually the subject of a twilight zone a long time ago and it is just as real now.
I would very much like to be purusing that, but I have too much to deal with otherwise because the world is run by idiots, but I will do my best.
I did not sleep last night, your faullt, but I still ended up swimming 2200 yards even though I did not plan on swimming at all.  It wakes you up.
There is talk about china dominating, but I have one technology that would put whoever takes it back on top.  That is to all my russian fans, they get it.
Indeed there is no third world country (not you russia) who could not climb to first tier status if they were to adopt me and my technology.
The future does not belong to me, I only have the past, but I would like to protect the future.
Fusion by 2025, if you supported me, you could have it in two years because you do not need the b.s. of the standard model.  By 2025 you could tap the definition of energy that AuT gives and even fusion would become something that we would look back on and wonder why we thought it was so important; but if you read teh project papers, the books, you will see what the future could be but what it is not.

Yahoo Finance: Nuclear Fusion Could Be A Reality By 2025. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nuclear-fusion-could-reality-2025-150000037.html


No comments:

Post a Comment