Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

the sunday 7/21/19 blog

I have managed to stay on track with the exercise and I'm trying to get myself up for a stair and weight workout even though taking a day off is not contraindicated.
Sadly, I am over 2 pounds above my target weight after dropping briefly below it.  There are lots of excuses, poor diet, summer water retention, etc.  The truth is that I have no idea.  I ate sparingly if not in a great way yesterday, i have been exercising daily, i have been under a lot of sttress and have beeen in a pre-math mode on my fusion reactions as I parce down on the design which is in AuT slowing down the process of a fusion bomb with new geometries to some extent, but the suggested vrs mathematically mandated steps are daunting.  That is to say, there are suggested geometries but the math that I have doesn't fully support them.
Where was I, diet, exercise, stsress....
All those things can have something to do with weight.
My yard looks like a jungle.  I dont know why exactly.  It is like the fusion.  There are a number of exmpalnations, none of them are satisfying.
I will see what happens next week ann then determine what to do.  Where I weeded the bushes, they are doing better, but constant attention seems to be required this time of year as things grow everywhere, even on brick and concrete.  I hae a  lot of clening to do.  I could spend next week cleaning, but I have work to do. 
Next week I will be following up with tech people and investors, today, however, i am uncertain what I will be doing, but probabbly i will continue the fine tuning of the patent which means the math behind the geometries which are suggested and which bother me to some extent.
The spew and absorption model (s&A for future reference) which explains gravity and the earths magnetic field, black hole plasma and the like requires.
There is more, but it is Sunday and time is short...

No comments:

Post a Comment