Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

travel and personal legends

I swam 2000 yards, including 1200 im after skipping a day.
But did I really or did I do the type of exercise that I needed the most
I weighed in under 175 after breakfast, which was nice.
I am living my personal legend in my second life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8uYxTJ530
That is writing and science.
Yes I finished listening to the Alchemist yesterday.

It remains to be seen whether my life will grow or collapse as a result, but I am pursuing it.
My work out ended in this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U16Xg_rQZkA

Ah, hot tramp
that I can build up my muscle
in the hope that one day
your head can rest comfortably
on those shoulders
in these arms


Adding outline content...
Slugline: Int? Mississippi Tugboat-Afternoon
Action: Captain casually pilots tug pushing barges up river after rescuing biologists downstream, two of whom are in the wheelhouse. (show, don’t tell)
Dialog: (90-120 minutes, 1 page per minute)

No comments:

Post a Comment