Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Geometry, Gravity, and suport for AuT 4 of ?? chapter 7

11 of 12 days exercising after taking a few days off for travel.  Yesterday, surprised an exhuasted self with the now standard 2200 yard swim with 1200 im after a weight workout and stair workout yesterday where I did few reps with less weight.
I weighed in at 174.4 today after being 2 pounds overweight. There is no gravitational effect which explains this, but there it is.  Could it be the 20 minutes of core work I did over the last week? Seems unlikely, but I am getting...thinner.  If I don't do the core work, I will begin to look rediculous, an Alfred Hitchcock scarecrow as it were.

You are not seeing as many posts from me.  The science is too...what is the word...proprietary.  I have to think before I write.
But there are some things which are so big that I feel that failing to share them would be inappropriate and they are, to some extent, already shared.

I could write a hundred articles from information available in the books and patents, but I'm not sure I'm ready to do that.  We will see what follows, but for now, I will point out a couple of things which are big, too big for some of you.

Pretime is not a word.  It appears nowhere. Such is the significance of AuT, it introduces a totally new concept of time, a fundamental view.

Space is not a thing, it is several things, perhaps 3 states, only one of which I call space, perhaps even parts of the transition between ct3 and ct4.  Yes, I have had to rethink even something as basic as space, what you would have called nothing or vacuum energy or some other incorrect, non-AuT desigantion.

AuT explained this:

The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel: Humanity’s First Image of the ‘Galactic Bar’ at Milky Way Center. https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/07/humanitys-first-image-of-the-galactic-bar-at-milky-way-center/

long before it required an explanation.
And it is part of the idea that space is many things.
I am exhausted from working alone, on this and all the other things that demand my attention.
I am working on the team, but it is a slow process.
Finding people with the vision necessary is a trial, finding them in the US even more difficult.
But my following worldwide remains, and in the US.
Eventually it will grow, as prejudices fail
as my sun rises.


Chapter 7 Levee Board day

Action: Blockage of levee is seen to increase flood risk

At the levee board, the tv was on, but one person was not watching.  “Mayor the water level is almost at 15 feet.  Some of the levees are at 18 feet.  Yes some are at 21 feet, but it’s the lowest levee that’s the problem.”
“I need you,” the head engineer said to the director.
“I am on the phone with the mayor.”
The engineer grabbed the director and pulled him aside and whispered frantically.  The director turned grey and called out to several of the people by name saying, “Mayor, I have to go.  I will call you back shortly.”  He cut off the connection. Turning to the people who were coming towards him, he said, “We have to meet in my office.  Right away!”
“Tell them what you just told me, he said to the engineer who had come to him.”
“The bridge that collapsed into the river is blocking the water flow.  Not too much, but its too high already.”
“Good god! What is the hurricane doing?”
It isn’t a named storm yet, but that may mean more rain.
On the television they were showing a barge captain and a woman leaving the tirage center.  A report turned to a coast guard officer.  “What happened on the barge that rammed the cruise ship?”
“We honestly don’t know.  There were only three survivors from the barge that crashed into the bridge, two are too badly injured to talk and the other one is very sick, incoherent.”

No comments:

Post a Comment