Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2019

A little more about the end of the world

I have been quiet.  I am going to go into the tech a little more in this blog post.
Since December 90% of the technical advances have been kept largely isolted in the patents.  Some of it of necessity a part of prior posts and that is why is a a part of this one.
The patents, to some extent, are getting shorter as aspects of the model become more certain.
That doesn't mean that it is static.  For that reason it also gets longer.
The higher level combination and sharing of information necessary (or resulting) from increased compression and the concept of a new set of resulting fractals dogs the mathematics even as models for the process are developed and become increasingly likely.
This is like a higher hidden variable in addition to the lower hidden variable concept defined by AuT and theorized to some extent by religious leaders (gods being the active hidden variable) untold eons ago and David Bohm in 1952, only a few years before I was born, applied the concept more specifically to physics.
The difference, of course, is that AuT fully defines HVT, it is not a theory.

I briefly dropped below my target weight.  To some extent I have a new target weight although it is more a question of toning different areas than dropping more weight and today I weighed in over a pound above 175 despite consistent exercise, portion control and refusing to be tempted by empty calories.  I have to come up with a new target, I guess, although I have so many things, core work, normal exercise routines, diet, dealing with the varous system failures of vision and equilibrium, it is not just the quantum world that is out of equalibrium.
After the first day off in a couple of weeks, after the longer break for traveling, I managed to consistently do three good, if not great, swims, and yesterday was a hard stair machine and 2 sets of enhanced weights.  I was so tired yesterday after the inner ear problems, vision, sun, exercise, tasks, cooking and travel that I was able to get 8 hours of interrupted sleep.  I may get an expresso, who knows.  I don't really need it, because I had my coffee for the day hours ago
It's time to leave for my meetings today and I have not even discussed what I have been doing the last few days.

When you are changing the world at such a fundamental level and mostly alone, it is a daunting task.  It drove Tesla Mad, left Einstein without a home, Socrates drank poison, and it led countless experimenters astray.  I must remain focused a little longer.

AuT will extend our life on this world, if it goes anywhere.  Hence the two articles here.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/09/17/something-terrifying-is-happening-at-the-north-pole/21472314/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D1509887954_htmlws-main-bb

Business Insider: Silicon Valley founder Arlan Hamilton gives advice to entrepreneurs. https://www.businessinsider.com/arlan-hamilton-silicon-valley-founder-advice-entrepreneur-backstage-capital-2019-5

No comments:

Post a Comment