Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Destroying the Universe-Weaponizing Non-linear time theory

I offered a world of unlimited power for everyone, an entire universe of space to use, a better understanding of the world, but that wasn't interesting enough for you.  All you care about is destroying things.  So if you're not interested in making things better, you found a good night to hear from me.
Recent events, and you know what they are, have got me in a destructive mood.
So I'm ready to help you come up with other ways to destroy you little corner of paradise, since no one cares about hearing the good stuff, I'll talk about how the conversion of matter into energy is defined by non-linear time theory and if that's not destructive enough for you, I'll go on and discuss how destructive the creation of an entire universe can be.
But this isn't about how frustrated and unhappy I am with you, it's about aligning the energy to matter equation with non-linear time theory.  From there we can take one step backwards and talk about how to do an equation to take t=d*x to convert time to multi-dimensional space and then converting d(dimensional space time) to energy.
But the place to start is with the easy stuff, e=mc^2 which is nothing more than the changing of the time movement of the quantums of energy from zero to a positive number.
I'm too frustrated with you to even give you this information tonight, however, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment