Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

summaries and disgust

Everytime I decide to stop writing
to summarize what i have done
or in a fit of disgust

something happens
which changes my mind
but first I digress

I am not happy
in fact I am angry
and my anger is poorly targeted

people like me
kick their dog
or talk out of turn

the reasons are many
and yet they come down to few
and here they are, some at least

I worked out hard without relaxation
I am frustrated by the stupidity of men
and women alone or in context

tonight the moon was full again
rising with a planet as the earth turned
rising together parallel

The moon steadily shrink
as it rose higher
the planet staying the same

and I thought how comfortable
the two looked together
and my anger rose with them

No comments:

Post a Comment