Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

my road-so notes of relevance

I want to thank those of you who suffered through this lengthy first draft.  It would have been nice to have some additional comments, but the near complete absence of feedback has not stopped me from write yet.
If a sufficient number of plus ones appear, I might one day put up the second ending.  It is certainly worth it in my opinion, but if not, then at least there is an ending for you.
I don't believe in endings, although they may exist.  I have a physics which says that things continue and that it is possible that all things come from a single point, a single quantum event which interconnects in a special way the past, the present and the future and the people who we are with the people we will be, the people we are with the people we want to be and the people we are meant to be with.
Even in a non-random universe, the most powerful force imaginable becomes the illusion of self determination which allows us to lock forever, in amber, a present of our own choosing.  I will have the opportunity to edit into this the correct, exact quote, but it was Cortez who said, "better to die worthy, than to live dishonored." and (whenever I get that quote right) he was right.
I asked to be given till the 22nd to finish and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment