Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

AUT and THE ABSENCE OF ENVY AND REGRET

THE ABSENCE OF ENVY AND REGRET


Books on quantum physics which I've written are not intended to cover all nuance, at least not yet. They disclose the underlying principles of the Universe showing the transition from space to two different forms of energy to matter and then to what we call black hole material or CT5.  In fact there are nuances in the way that these states interact in quantity and I do not claim to have figured all of that out just because the underlying physical relationship of these has been fully disclosed at least within the limitations of the models used.


The Universe chose me for whatever reason and fed me the information in little bits and pieces.  This doesn't mean that there was not a lot of work involved.  The next book represents the sixth book in a series and the first in a new series which I hope to publish on or before the 10th and it will hopefully blow your mind even if you've read the other books, it has that much new in it.  

It is only a part of the write-up of the underlying book and as such is only the first in a three to five-book set which will almost certainly be written on and improved before any funding is received whether a grant application was written or not.  

Like everyone else I look and think that if the first time I'd heard of Microsoft I'd bought $1,000.00 worth of stock or perhaps $10,000.00 worth of stock then I would have been set for life. That might be true whether I'd done it for any of the other big winner stocks, Home depot, Walmart, Yahoo or Amazon that I could have purchased that I heard about early on in life and some of which had my confidence and some of which did not.

But one thing that Algorithm Universe Theory teaches is there's no real basis for envy or regret.  That doesn't mean that we don't use those or that they don't have any meaning, but it does mean, for example in my case that the Universe put me with a specific education and a specific intellectual leaning and then put me through certain economic hardships designed in order to position me so that when I was presented and was forced to take time to examine the underlying principles that gave rise to algorithm Universe theory, it defined who I was, I did not pick the definition.

And it was not just a moment of clarity, not in the first book, anyway; although the basic concepts to some extent were disclosed. Certainly by Book 4 and even more so when the final parts were put together, in the fifth book and the posts like this one that followed it, I was given perhaps what might be called a concession prize of an understanding of the Universe deeper than that given to anyone else living before and perhaps most of those living after. And to some extent those ignorant of the vision I have are richer than me, safe with their superstitious texts and amulets that cannot protect me from knowledge.


Certainly the rich who spend tens of thousands of dollars a day on entertainment and can buy houses wherever they choose and apportion themselves accordingly, who can afford rich second and third wives, they have a sense of purpose and happiness that might far exceed mine and might far exceed yours too, but you're one of them of course.  But in terms of information theory they're no different than any of us.  

Their wealth provides them absolutely nothing in absolute quantum terms; for had I been given that wealth I would not have been given the underlying understanding of the Universe, and there are other things, the purposes for which you've been designated that you wouldn't have had unless you were beset with the same problems and disadvantages that I was.


Even the absence of personality that I exhibit on occasion was necessary parts of this because the way that the information was fed to me required that I be given the information from sources which were unorthodox and in fact the very poverty that beset me shortly before I started to work on the series of books which would culminate in Algorithm Universe Theory were necessary for me to look for escape and even meaning in something other than the undertakings for which I had spent most of my life up to that point in time.


Had I been so wise as to invest $10,000.00 or even $100,000.00 in stock in one of those corporations I would certainly be richer and more comfortable than I am today, possibly happier, but  I would not have been given the tools to formulate algorithm Universe theory and it was my lot to be given that information.


One of the key features of Algorithm Universe Theory is that there is nothing magical about the money, nor is there anything magical about my intellect or insight.  It's something that's given to me in the natural course of events for a fairly simple process that's merely utilizing me for its own purposes, and the effects of what I do are not those which I choose, but those which are preordained by the solution to the algorithm that defines the Universe in which I happen to find myself. Had I found myself with great wealth, multiple, beautiful, sequential wives or husbands, had I been in the place where I wanted to live, or with the people who I wanted to live with, my life would not have been better or richer because of that, it would have been all of those things because that was my destined lot.

In my case, the solution to the algorithm is satisfying and disatisfying in equal measure. With great wealth, my life would've been comfortable and meaningless which is not what life is supposed to be. The algorithm that we all share did not so require in order to serve its relatively simple purposes of infinite diverging and converging series much like those reflected and for the same reason they're reflected in the solutions for Pi in the CT fourth state and the fifth elemental version of Pi in the CT5 state and of the other versions other than exist for lower states down to space which has no comparable definition of Pi.  Insofar as it is understood by us it holds the kernals of origin of the diverging-converging series which control the Universe based on the specific algorithm that was originated to describe it.

In the end, a very small change in the angle of the original offset or a very small change in the effect that the negative spiral has on the positive one results in enormous variation.  The exact way that the two spiral model seems to work would be similar producing average (net inflection points) where the sudden changes from compressive to decompressive states would appear gradual even though they occur at points, but they may also have a gravitational type element where when they approach the point of intersection the tendency towards compression or when they begin to move appart the tendency to decompression increases.

And these tendencies create wealth, poverty, life and death according to a pattern that suggests envy and regret are misplaced; but they also suggest that logic as we understand it is misplaced,  and the one whose passions are governed by animal emotions of anger and vengance is no more out of place than the complacent physicist unalarmed by the machinations of the crazed apes around him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment