Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

AuT-Book 1 Kindle "print" edition-is the universe messing with me

And now...this.  The print version apparently has numbers doubled and other formatting issues which perplex me, but I'm going to have to dwell on this later.  At least the content appears to be largely unphased by this.
There is irony (irony is one of the indicators that AuT is accurate).  The irony is that the numbering problem in the print content-which was directly uploaded by Amazon from the Createspace version- is an F-series exponential problem; that is 1 to 11 to 111.  In this case, chapter 1 is shown a 11, 2 as 22, etc.
I have to wonder where this programing problem originated or how it came to be or it is just the universe singling me out to mess with as it does repeatedly.
I'm not sure if I should be excited or worried that the theory seems to be all mine on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=algorithm+universe+theory
As I have said many a time to many a person, I am either brilliant or insane and most people who know me have the answer to that question.

Algorithm Universe Theory Book 1: An Overview of the origin of space time and quantum phenomena by [Friedlander, Gregory]

Algorithm Universe Theory Book 1: An Overview of the origin of space time and quantum phenomena Kindle Edition

Algorithm Universe Theory (AuT) is not a minor theory. It defines not only the source and effects of Quantum Mechanics, but the origin of space time itself. This paper summarizes the first chapters of a published book on the subject which is almost 300 pages long (Spirals in Amber 2nd Edition 2017). It is the first of a multi-volume set which updates the original. 
The results are considered astounding. On a quantum level, the fundamental structure of space time, 


















No comments:

Post a Comment