Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2017

AuT-No Time Travel Tickets

I felt the icy hands of time tonight, the inevitability of decaying strands of information on the carrier.
I am unhappy.  There is so much potential out there, but not enough time for all of it.  I have to prioritize, one thing at a time till time runs out.
If I could have any one of the many opportunities work, I'd have a hard time picking, I can only ask that something come through soon.
I have dedicated the next 4 weeks to an old life that is dead so I have to do as much as I can for the new one, the short one.
Poems, I need to publish my book of poems at some point in time.  Would that be easier with a lover, since all the poems were written to my lover?
I have to start on my second physics book, now heavy with the potential new insights on history and dark matter, the section that will include the calculus form SIA 2nd.
It's time for me to do a book on tape; several really.  The first will be AUT Book 1 2nd edition, because already I have to make changes to the section on dark matter..  I need a recording studio, but I"m going to be given a mixer by a friend.  Now my voice is not a voice over book, but I have something that is only 25000 words and I can do that, for better or for worse.
There is no time travel.
https://www.inverse.com/article/28840-power-rangers-justice-league-large-hadron-collider-time-travel
One of the great and horrible things about AuT is that it tells you what you can and cannot do.  You can't travel back in time although you might be able to see it.  You can't go into the future, but perhaps you can figure out what will come to pass.
Super symetry of the spiral underpinnings means many things.  In some sense it says given sufficient computing power you could tell you were supposed to turn right and then try to to left.  It's a puzzle, the knowledge is there but if it could be determined, it would provide a paradox in a universe that has no paradox.
Can you change the super symetry, however?  That question is a little harder to answer.  Can the actor on a film change the movie?  The answer seems to be no, but at the same time, I figured out the basis for the model and the model made me figure it out.  Perhaps the model teases people, there is something in nature to cause that, perhaps it is so obvious that it becomes internally visible and expresses that visibility through us, a program that has become self aware and we are its awareness.  If we could change the algorithm, we could do anything.  To stop aging would be child's play.  Following time independent spirals form one place to another instantaneously.  It is where the power in AuT would lie, ultimate power, not just power over life and death, but power over space and time.
Yet I operate without a budget, nearly starving here.  The only one who found the key to the treasure house, destitute, without the resources to raise the keys to the lock.
Irony.  That is clearly built into a system which changes, at 90 degree turns from one direction to another, for isn't that what irony is?
Writing poems to a lover which are never published because the lover is gone.
Me and Parminides, both of our works in pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment