Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

NLC-shared changes result in exponentially less information changing

This is a work in progress, but occasionally a concept so difficult to understand comes up that it requires I take a moment to examine it.  The third edition of The Einstein Hologram Universe, Non linear information theory continues as a work in progress.
It might surprise you to hear that I am still working on this since it has been some time since I have take it.  There are so many things I am working on and before I give the latest information on NLC.
One of the things I am working on is the next phase of my life.  In this case that involves asking certain questions.  Instead of dwelling on my problems, I try to come up with 3 things I’m grateful for in the morning.
I think of challenges to overcome today and what I'll do that is of value.
And mostly, I think about what Life changing decision do I want to make today and this I know.
But you don't care about that, you're just here for the physics.
It seems likely that at the time when two dimensions are formed, x y, AND z coordinates change for CT1 and CT2 which are one and two dimensional frameworks.  This is because we see features of light and energy throughout the universe and not just in one place or along a single plane.  This fact, leads to the conclusion that something other than the coordinates themselves must define the dimensional state.  The obvious choice, one that indicates a grown exponential concentration factor is the number of coordinates that can change at once.
Compression theory requires that the number of coordinates changing together increases when there is compression.  This equates to how much information can change simultaneously relative to a single point.  The total amount of change does not vary, but the amount of information changing at once in one point does.  How can more information change for a compressed point than with uncompressed points while still conserving the total amount of information change?
The number of points must decrease in some way so that the shared information changing offsets the speed of movement of any single point, at least in theory.

That is, total change of (2^n+1) points changing together is not equal to the same number of points changing independently.  The suggestion is that more coordinates, more information change is possible when they are united because many of the informational changes are shared.  Exponentially less information must change where the changes occur together due to compression because many of the changes are shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment