Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

NLC and the illusion of lightspeed-done

I think when the modern world eliminated street cars we took a giant step backwards.  I'm not saying we need the same type of streetcars that existed in the 1920's but we need the modern version.
NLC was previously described in a series of questions.
Today I have some of the minutia of linearity to deal with, but I wanted to share something minor with you.
You complain so much about what I say and what I do without recognizing that with you help I have solved an infinite series (pi); that I have figured out the primary motive power of the universe, that it is not motive at all, but is something much different, it is merely a fixed spiral .
So what then is light speed that it cannot be crossed.  I have given some thought to this and have determined that it is nothing more than the amount of change necessary to return to the prior state.   It may be thought that instead of speeding up to lightspeed, you are actually slowing down as you accelerate towards non-linearity in all coordinates but one.
 As has been indicated, all change is in one direction.  We work within a middle range where we can, as a result of the physics which controls our actions, able to slow down or speed up change within this narrow range.  The speed of light merely represents the amount of room between two states.
It will be necessary to describe the exact methodology in due course, but what will you do with the information?  You sit there quiet, taking, without giving.
I have done less than nothing, my words do not render your religions irrelevant, because they were already.  Were I able to do anything I would render my own accomplishments irrelevant.  I have unburied Lucretius  only to bury him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment