Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

partners

I am blind
what would be eyes to anyone else
are only burning points in my face
dry to the touch
what good am I to you
or to anyone else
what kind of partner would i be
what can i add
a partnership based on mutual desire
my relationships are nothing more
than a series of business arrangements
you cannot manufacture love
you can fake love
you can pretend love
you can act love
but it is either there or its not
perhaps not everyone is capable of it
perhaps I am not
I certainly have no spirtuality
there is no love of the spirit
on a consciousness of it
as great as anyone else
but that has little to do with love
so I have nothing
but a partnership of convenience
The blindness of my eyes
is perfect vision
compared to the blindness
of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment