Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

pain and happiness

I swam hard and then I slept hard, then must have slept wrong and have been suffering ever since.  There is one narrow place where I can hold my head and arms where I'm comfortable.  Decided to go for Tylenol in place of wine, not so sure about the choice, the smart one..
So where does happiness fit into this post?  My heart hurts and there is only one place where I can hold it where it doesn't hurt.  I can't hold my neck in the right place all the time, neither with my heart.
The work out I did was complete enough.  I felt good after that.  The sleep, not so much.  Sleep.  I don't get that any more.  It gave me up, for that I can't blame anyone else, and I wonder if I'll ever get it back again.
I suspect my neck will heal, I suspect my heart will not.  The heart is supposed to be held in one place, by one person.  It is a lucky person who can put their heart anywhere and be happy, or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment