Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

NLC-A spiral in amber-done

What are you doing this weekend?  I'm edition a 250 paper on quantum mechanics.  Well, that's only part of it.  I'm ruining life.  While you know as well as I do that the solution to my life was easy and I haven't even gotten that part right.  Now destroying life in general it's a lot more complicated because I believe I have determined so much about the natural order of things.  I have eliminated excitement as well as regret.
Although I still regret and hope for that excitement.
But we were talking about how I ruined life, not how I ruin my own life.
I'm putting together a series of questions to address the issue.
Do you believe in randomness? do you believe in physics?  You cannot believe in both on a quantum level and if they both don't exist on a quantum level, they cannot both exist on a macro level.
Do you believe space be empty?  Do you believe space is filled with something?  Both cannot exist.  Now this is not a fair question, so let's ask it this way.  Do you believe there is a minimum size of things and if so what happens when you cut that thing in half?
Long ago I realized that the idea of a universe that went increasingly towards entropy was absurd.
Do you believe in god?  Do you believe the universe can rationally exist without god?  Could anything as irrational as a god exist without an even more complicated universe?  Ergo, none of this exists.
We live in a universe which can, with less than a flick of the wrist make us cease to exist.  You are asking why, if that is the case, don't I do what we both know I want to do?  Is the reason that we accomplish only in the face of great adversity?  Or I do anyway?  Is the reason because god, the spiral of the universe, wants irony?  It is a madness to think this can be harnessed, but we have harnessed it.  Or have we?  How can we hope to harness something that has already happened?
My initial name for this book would have been NLC or some such thing.  Then I determined that this was too much, so I looked at something more poetic, a world in amber.  But world was not broad enough.   Universe?  No, it doesn't sound right.  Then I hit upon it and thus the name on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment