Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2016

nlc-gravity waves IV

Insight comes in waves
it is fed to me
whether i'm looking for it or not
it comes to me
I see time, not time but the inevitable
it comes at me like a train in a tunnel
there is no way I can escape it
the words appear on the page
without the slightest effort on my part
I have experienced the right path
but I am not free to chose it
I look in the mirror
I see my past
I see my father
sometimes myself
I see my future
and it looks like nothing I can describe
and so I am nothing
and I have a theory which proves me
I have given some of the details from the astronomers who weighed the black holes involved in what they are calling a gravity wave.  We can call it whatever we want.  NLC requires it be something different, an algorithm that perpetuates itself along several spirals making a slight different along the way in the way that the other spirals interact.  No information is created, but information is changed.
For a brief moment, before getting into the mathematical details, for we know how large black holes are in terms of scale differences, at least the quantum elements of black holes.
We have to make some assumptions.  One is that the collision is causing a change from CT4 states in orbit around two black holes to form CT5 states, more black hole material.  This is not a necessary conclusion, but it makes the analysis more interesting.
Let's look at this one change that caused a ripple in space time.
First we can assume from this that we are at the ct4 to ct5 interface and that means we are at a collision between two spirals (noting the sum spiral concept means that these two spirals may have several spirals which make them up.
NLC says that if this is the case, if we are in a collision, than at some point in time, we will exit the state of two intersecting spirals and will have a time of relative peace in our universe, but given the number of spirals which are envisioned, the universe may be in a state of constant collision as to one spiral or another.  This is likely because of the theory of accumulation, that each even and each odd F-series is connected respectively to each of the primary spirals moving in one direction or the other mathematically.
If we are at a major intersection where the next time state will occur, then what we experience today will eventually look like a big bang from the perspective of ct5-ct6 states, just as the collision that resulted in our current universe (ct4-ct5 at least, if not ct5-ct6) looks like the single big bang, the single act of creation, which we now know it is probably not.  This should be capable of calculation relatively easily from the amount of information (gravity) in the universe and the amount of force inherent in the big bang plus the compression states involved, but alas, I am working for free and don't have time to do every calculation that I'd like.
Second we will assume or accept that there are accumulation flattened spheres or discs of ct4,3,2 and 1 states around the two black holes in inescapable orbits.  These are turned into another black hole as the amount of ct4 available reaches the critical mass for stability, 10^16 scale in terms of scale.
  The excess matter is either ejected or converted to some other form, e.g. a high enough energy (xray, etc) to escape the gravitational pull or perhaps into something smaller (like space) or larger (like matter) which causes the ripple.
It is likely in this model that this ripple might travel along the ct5 spiral much as electricity apparently travels along the ct4 spiral.  The ct5 spiral, like the ct4 spiral is not linear, but has quantum steps reflected in the gravity fields that hold the universe together.  But this spiral of gravity also has features of ct1, being space and being also made up of the fundamental algorithm of linearity which gives rise to gravity and which is present in all spirals, fundamental (ct1) or secondary (in this case ct5)  It bears further study.

No comments:

Post a Comment