Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

NLC-the need for a (better) summary

I didn't have a very good summary for the book and realize the need to have one to make any sense out of the book.
It's not just that there is tons of material which is largely hidden in the almost 500 page treatise (I actually highlight paragraphs in the rough draft to make sure they stood out better), but there are so many diversionary steps, especially in the rough draft where various old theories have left bits and pieces in their wake like the floatsom of so many quantum ship wrecks.
The problem is that every old introduction is obsolete almost before its finished because of the necessary refinement.  For example, in the rough draft there were 13 items explained by NLC in the section on intellectual merit (page 13 by coincidence).  Now, even without looking very closely, I'm pretty sure there are 14 and if I was to redo the list it would probably rise to something like 20 (e.g. showing all change is in one direction, proving the absence of true time, explaining black holes, the origin of quantum phenomena, etc.
The truth is that most of this stuff would come to anyone who realized we're a point quantum moment universe, but I still say I'm 3-5 years ahead of the next guy who will only be stealing my work and claiming it for themselves.
Then there is the NLC list (21 items because of proper numbering which on page 8-9 only came to 20 because of what I have to call grammatical errors.
And then there is the 'so close' chapter on page 11, "NLC in a chapter" which is painfully close to what I need to do.

And despite all the evidence to the contrary, time never seemed so unreal to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHq0-RPSUxA

No comments:

Post a Comment