Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Why I don't give a good gosh darn what my readers think of my physics

First, let me say that I have been hamstrung my whole scientific life with a view of the universe which was "accepted" because some scientific elite decided it was right.  Every science textbook should start with a disclaimer.  Something along the lines of "This works, but if you have a scintilla of creative thought you're bound to be able to do better.  The people who we claim are geniuses certainly came up with some nifty rules and theorems, but they're just monkeys like you, the reader."
Yes, that would just about do it.
Likewise, I was unaware that 2500 years ago someone had already figured this out (I refer to zeno and Lucretius-I better check in my book to see if I got the names right) and had somehow been absorbed or even hidden by the back slappers in the so called modern science community.  Fortunately there was someone smarter than me, apparently much smarter than me, to point that out.
While certainly the amber Intersecting spiral algorithm model is a very primitive approach to what is a very complex, albeit fixed, system, preordained because it already happened at once, and while it is inherent conceptually (not the specific model but the general fixed universe model) by hologram theory and Einstein's musings (not his general theory of relativity which is a relatively primitive "end justifies the means" view in light of his musings which were much closer to the truth than the rules which define what we observe) the basic underlying features are carved in stone as it were.  While not the final word, pending a discussion (coming soon to a blog near you) of g-space and a better understanding of that space if one is possible, intersecting spiral algorithm theory is "the thing."  It is what all physics will be built around in say 3 to 5 years.  Not because of me, perhaps, but because someone with credentials that allow a sufficient self perpetuating cynical self promoting within the science community will eventually steal my work and call it his own.  You won't care because you think I insult you unless you figure it out.
But the reason I don't give a hoot is that according to my theory, it doesn't matter because it's all preordained, all happened already.  What frigging difference does it make?  And, of course, if it's wrong it won't matter in 50 years anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment