Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

2/53

It is very short time.  I have done what I can do here to a large extent.  I have a number of documents to go through and determine what I need to bring and what I need behind.
It is very interesting to "be inside of me" (quoting someone else) right now.  There are doubt and there are wonders, there is uncertainty and there is commitment.  You don't have commitment to me, but I have commitment and I feel I am ok until January when things will certainly have changed by then for the better or the worse.

2 days is a pretty short time.  the conflicts are increasing and it makes me even more anxious to leave.  To get started with my version of the sea the sea.    
I am not fully able to reconcile everything that is happening around me as I prepare for this.
Not sure how to deal with what business although I have dealt with it over years to get me where I am for better or worse.  I have some breathing room and resources in place for the short term and the long term will require that something changes in the coming months, not years.


I may have to drive through this although the primary prediction attempts to make this irrelevant.  
It is a strange time of packing, hiking, physics, writing, contemplation (the musings of some dead greek thinker), my swimming stuff in case, a bike for that thing, and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment