Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

7/58 THPD/THPD

I swam again yesterday.  Three days in a row swimming, maybe 4 is a little much; but soon enough I will not be swimming as often I would like. 

I looked into a booster vaccine, not to be, not yet.  Probably just as well.  Better to avoid people.

Is it ok to hate you when you disappear?  Is it not your right to do what you want and mine to accept it as the bed that I made for myself?  In the end when I hate you, I am hating myself, just as it should be.  And who deserves it more than me.

Einstein said, "Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible," and that is indeed what I have done.  It is a slow road to being acknowledged for it, but I believe that given a little more time I will see it.  That doesn't mean that I do not seethe with righteous anger every time I see a multi-million dollar grant being awarded for what I have already done.

In the end I will be given credit for ending the whole idea of achievement; a necessary irony.  I can only earn a Nobel prize by proving it has no value.

 It was a peaceful morning after the storm, to some extent during the storm.

It is almost a relief to see one of the deadline dates disappear.  It will not keep me awake at night any more.


The 7 days left are enough time.  I'm down to 120 pages meaning i can hit my 7 day target by losing 20 pages.  There is plenty to do and plenty to do once I get there assuming the escaped lunatics, gangs, prisoners, giant snakes, demons, poisonous plants, triffids, insects, blizzards, etc don't kill me (or is it us?) first.

The 58 day deadline includes one that I will give to another group.  At least that is the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment