Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

coffee 26/mayan calendar 2-no fear associated with fiscal cliffs

If I am happy with you and happy without you I'm just happy
If I'm frustrated with and frustrated without you I'm frustrated
I have less than 4 weeks to go before I need to worry about drinking coffee.
Hope is the ability to laugh about the potential of doomsday.  Therefore I hope that I'll get some coffee (if I so desire) in 26 days and I laugh about the remote possibility that a random event on a calendar will prevent that.
I will not let the government scare me by saying they are too incompetent to make a budget. We go off the so called cliff in 14 days it just means that branches of government will be forced to do what the vast majority of their constituents do every day... make sacrifices to deal with money issues. This is why congressional reforms are so critical. Term limits- moftheg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment