Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

coffee 28-The eternal horns of dilemmas

4 weeks.  Time flying by quickly now.  Hard to keep track of it.
Count down to holidays also coming.  8 days.  End of world (again!) 4 days. So we have several half way points coming, some more relevant than others.
Talked tonight of my dilemma and realized there were bigger dilemmas out there.
There are times I think that I can find a time of peace and enjoyment, but I see that even the places I look for peace have their own conditions their own requirements.  Is there something in the universe that pulls us in that way.  Some principle of entropy that says when we look for peace there will be conditions that will deny it, make it something where there is no true or lasting peace.
I want to talk a bit about the unity of people and the requirements they make upon one another.  To exercise your will against someone else is a form of tyranny.  To have expectations about someone else is to beg for disappointment.  Yet we have expectations of one another and we all seek to get what we want sometimes at the expense of another's freedom.  It is not enough to want the same thing at one point without submission of principles, one to another, our way or we react with anger or despair.
Everything about our body works by diffusion (muscles, nerve cells, fluid, oxygen transfer), and yet we continually seek to control others.  Is it possible to release ourselves by releasing others?   When I was set free, when I learned the lessons that what does not kill me makes me stronger/stranger in the sense I was better or more interesting/funnier they were at times when I released everything, released everyone, even myself.  I set myself free in each instance, usually under unbearable outside pressures, and in that I was able to rise about the things that brought me down.
In future blogs I will try to discuss in more detail the principle of release and how it leads incongruously to power.

No comments:

Post a Comment