Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

coffee 27-revolution as necessity, not choice

Well, I can almost start a countdown, there being 33 days of no coffee behind me.  The Mayan Calendar runs out in 4 days, my patience is completely exhausted, so let me through out another number.
The oldest congressman-88 years old, has died.  I do not plan on harping on the average age of our congress.  It is a national tragedy of sorts, balanced to some extent with wisdom, but as you know if you've read my blogs, I greatly discount the value of this "wisdom" and acknowledge that both Reagan and Obama came in as green as new tomatoes and cleaned up a mess left by circumstances or their predecessor.

www.moftheg.com
It is hard to imagine an institution less caring than our government.  That is the reason that an occasional revolution is a necessity, not a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment