Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

coffee 29-downhill

Now I am dealing with the downhill portion of this.  Of course if the mayan catastrophe theorists are correct, I only have to make it six days.  I tend to think we are talking about 29 days.
There are only the same 29 days left for presentment cases (baring many many unlikely exceptions which should be likely but are not).
One question which I occasionally think about is what happens afterwards?  Do I order tea with lunch again (that has often been the thing I miss most, especially on hot days which there have been few during this period).  Do I have a cup of coffee every morning?  As a treat?
As i have said in the past, I am not anti-coffee.  Quite the contrary.  I have always enjoyed coffee, but I have taken periods away from it.  This time in particular it seems like it was helpful to clear my mind and my soul.
There are many things which keep me from perfect health.  A lack of coffee as well as coffee itself.
So I do know (mayan calendar withstanding) that I will have another cup of coffee, a glass of iced tea; but I don't know which.
Here are some thoughts for today:
If you give up something for health and then take it back are you giving up on the health for the thing
If the thing you give us is a necessary part of health are you denying health for health
How long can you go without something before you have to replace it for something else
If you give up something for so long that it becomes irrelevant for the purpose of having it
how can you explain that in term of saving it and what happens if you replace health with love

No comments:

Post a Comment