Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

4 coffee 44a (a bad place to give up coffee)

This is yet another in a series of republished poems numbered to give some dimension to the passion and poison in this electronic pen. A vain attempt to make the unconditional uncorporal temporal. It occurs to me If I'm going to repost the coffee withdraw al poems I should give up coffee again. As I'm not ready for that. .. being 700 miles from anywhere. .. so I'll skip around and come back to these.

It seems like everything here has coffee with it
Even the air seems filled with the somehow pleasant acrid scent
Every corner has at least one coffee shop, some four
and everything here is made to go with a cup of coffee
There are all manner of sweets, beniets, muffins, etc
And it is the bitterness of the coffee that sets these off
and makes them taste better together
like two people are better than one
even if they have difficult times together...or apart
and life is beautiful not because it is all good
but because there is profound bitterness mixed in with the sweet
but I have this blog to keep me going and away from coffee
i suppose if i ever give up heroin, I will be forced to blog it.

No comments:

Post a Comment