Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

AuT-capacitor part 2

This isn't really part two.
It's more like a break between parts one and two, but don't worry because if you're paying attention I'll blow your mind anyway.  Part two is the actual equation which alters the primary equation already given.
Before I give you the latest bit, let me summarize what's been done recently:
1) I've proven that all change (any dimension, not just time) is in one direction (or in two if you look either way)
2) that all coordinates change at the same rate (one quantum unit at a time) and that this change appears to us a light speed so that relatively slower appearance of changes only occur as a result of changes happening together (via compression), hence the reason why changes in space are so hard to follow
3) when I started down the road to define the algorithm that defines our universe, I proved I was a physicist and not just a philosopher and I will continue that just to show I'm smarter than you (and everyone else) and one day you'll say, "I could have called him on the phone and talked to the smartest person in the world, I could have had him come and present his theory in person to the university, but I didn't.  Why didn't you do it?  Because the algorithm didn't have you do it.  So I don't have to care...and there is only one thing I really care about and you don't even know what it is
4) We exist as a result of an algorithm in something I refer to as g-space which has no dimension or time, but only the ability to express the algorithm that we result from, each quantum instant being the solution to the algorithm at some quantum point in time and nothing more, neither a future nor a past, just something that is.
5) Some of the results of the inherent proofs are that any god in our universe is a false god, or that alternatively, that they all reflect the true god which doesn't give a rat's ass whether we believe in him or not because whatever the algorithm says we believe and if there is any conscious control over the algorithm in the sense that a god would have consciousness, then god can have us do whatever the heck he wants us to.
That's just some of what I wanted to say.  I'm guessing I'm 30 days from publishing the first volume of the second edition, be the first to buy one and if you want to come by and have me sign it, you just let me know you're coming and perhaps the algorithm will decide that I'll give a rat's ass.
If it seems like I'm coming apart at the seams, then just know I'm barely holding on, because that what the algorithm says I'm supposed to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6cdPeYJh0s
If you look at the drawing above, and if the capacitor model holds, you can see that at the points of overlap, there is no big bang.  Instead, compression is being stored up at the expense of space.  Immediately past, that is the corner of each of these intersection (using the bottom one the right angles between the two "16s") would be where the Aut capacitor (the algorithm defining the storage of space as temporary compression) stops building temporarily compressed space and where the universe post the current (remember we are at number 5 or 6) compression/overlap begins to expand.  So if you want to see where, along what we're calling the primary spiral, the big bang occurs, you've found it.
It is hard being so much smarter than everyone else.  I'm like the only one who knows what's going on in the universe and no one else seems to care....
Ah well, no one has given me a poisoned chalice yet, but I think one is coming.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZt2cILcCU

No comments:

Post a Comment