Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

editing still AuT

Whenever I make a breakthrough, or what I call a breakthrough, you probably assume I'm just sinking further into insanity, my editing takes a wild turn as it is incorporated into whichever part I'm writing and I have to remind myself I'm trying to finish the first edition.
I took time yesterday, before and despite the predetermined and momentous turn of things to drink my coffee outside and do some editing and I'm glad for it, because without that focus on what is really important to me I surely would have lost it yesterday.
Today, what was tomorrow, I will pick it up again.  For the moment, I cannot.  I find that reality has pulled me firmly down into the world you live in and I can barely stand myself for what I have made of my life.
But even the great philosophers must have taken time to ensure they would be able eat between rants, just as I must.  I wanted peace, what I got was rough bread for another day.
I have not been idle however.  I have been up for several ours although the sun is not fully risen and I have had half of the small cup of coffee that I allow myself.  I will shortly pick up and start editing so that I will have the part that is ready for Volume 1 finished so that I can start on part II if it will not set me free.
I will also re-enter the world of the living slowly and over the weekend.
I really appreciate you for reading my posts, although I occasionally insult my readers.  This isn't because of a real sense of arrogance.  It is because you never comment on what I write.  You never say, that is interesting or 'why don't you try this'.  And if you did, perhaps that would bother me more than your silence.  So I will accept your silence if you will accept my insults as I rage against, not you, but myself.
If I am right, my physics is worth reading. If I'm not right, then you are not much worse off for having read it.  Maybe it made you think. It makes me think.
Occasionally, like today, I write something that I like.  You will not read it on this blog, because I wrote it somewhere else.  It is a short story I captured from my melancholy youth and is, perhaps too sad for anyone but me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIW_Ca8OWTo&nohtml5=False

No comments:

Post a Comment